Fitment : Drive Belt Kawasaki fits:
- DBKA0039SD – Drive Belt
- 2014 Teryx 750 all models
- OEM # 59011-0039
- High temperature, heat resistant polymer DUMAX (TM) with directionally-oriented fibers under the base cord construction
- Will handle the power heat/friction for maximum power transfer through clutches.
- Engineered to keep maximum under-cord stiffness across the belt while giving stable cord construction base and allowing the belt to flex for efficiency and cool running temps.
- CORD – Next generation, ultra-strong Aramid fiber cord (S-Compound and E-Compound models) can handle/carry more than 10,000 pounds of tension without stretching or breaking. 30% stronger compared to OEM and aftermarket drive belts. E-Compound Turbo Belts are Aramid Fiber with DUMAX (TM) high-temperature compound.
- TOP COG – Next generation cog design with DUMAX (TM) compound for above-cord strength, flexibility, and heat resistance. This is a must for today’s high-horsepower/high-torque motor/clutch applications.
- S-Compound Belts are Superior to OEM in quality
- Stronger cord construction
- Higher Temperature Compound
- This belt is for the rider who wants a quality above the OEM belt which comes with their machine.
- “If you blow the S-Compound, E-Compound, or E-Compound Turbo Belt, it is because your clutch calibration is incorrect for your application.” -Glenn Erlandson